Saturday 12 December 2015

Announcing: BlasterHub!

BlasterHub is a new Nerf site that brings together some (and in the future, hopefully more) Nerf bloggers around, founded by the senior designer of the insanely successful BlasterLabs.
I was invited to participate as an author, which I accepted. I will be posting on both blogs, but slightly differently. New reviews and major game reports will be posted roughly simultaneously, while older reviews will be added to BlasterHub as I have time. Major mods will be posted on both as well, however minor mods and alterations will likely only be posted here, as will minor game reports and other minor posts. My posts on BlasterHub will be a little different to those here (primarily in wording and format) on Outback Nerf, but content wise they'll be pretty much the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment